Trouble Replying From My Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Replying From My Phone

I have been on the forum several times on my phone in the last 2 weeks. The only time I have to use my phone for online is when I am away from home. While on my phone I never use Tapatalk since I do not like anything about that App. This is the only site I have begun to have this trouble with. Every other site/forum I have been on in this same time frame has worked fine for replies, except this one. I have no problems getting on this site, nor have I had any problems bringing up threads. Just problems replying on threads.

Here is the problem I experienced and am still having. I tried multiple times to reply on threads while on my phone and it would not respond for me. It gives me a grey reply box instead of the white which tells me something is not loading right for the reply here.Therefore when I touch my screen to bring up my cursor in the reply box, nothing happens. It refuses to respond in any way. I am logged in while I have had the problem. And I checked to see that it did say I had permission to post replies. I thought at first maybe the site was not recognizing my log in, but that is not it.

I have checked and rechecked my setting and to no avail have I found why this site will not work with my phone for a reply. And it only started about 2 weeks ago. Before that I was able to use my phone for replies with no problems here.

Does anyone here have an idea what I need to do or try so I can get my reply while on my phone back? My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give me.
    Last edited by Nakia; 11-15-2014, 09:20 PM. Reason: Added content.
    De'Andrea~~

Walks In Spirit Creations

Re: Trouble Replying From My Phone

Its has never worked for me, most of the time i have a look to see new updates on my phone and i can never reply to anything. I think it may be the forum settings not our phones?
    My new website!
    Find wooden blanks here:
    www.lous-woodland-crafts.co.uk

Comment

When I fist joined here I could reply from my phone. Then for no reason I know of it quit responding and allowing me to reply. So far this is the only forum I have encountered this on. It is frustrating when I want to comment and can't.
      De'Andrea~~

Walks In Spirit Creations

Comment

It is frustrating, most of the time im on my phone
        My new website!
        Find wooden blanks here:
        www.lous-woodland-crafts.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X