New burner here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New burner here!

Hi, I'm Steve, I live in western Kentucky, and I'm getting started in woodburning. I use both the Walnut Hollow and the Colwood Detailer for my burnings. I'm also a ham radio operator and I'm working on my call sign on a double sided plaque.

These are still a work in progress. I just need to figure out what else to put on them.

Last edited by SteveF; 01-11-2016, 09:18 PM.

Welcome, Steve! We've had a little trouble with our forum and website softwares, so you'll find it a little quiet right now. However, we hope to get everything updated over the next few months.

Best,
    Mindy Kinsey
    ---
    "Take something you love, tell people about it, bring together people who share your love, and help make it better. Ultimately, you'll have more of whatever you love for yourself and for the world." - Julius Schwartz, DC Comics pioneer, 1915-2004

Comment

Originally posted by Mindy View Post
      Welcome, Steve! We've had a little trouble with our forum and website softwares, so you'll find it a little quiet right now. However, we hope to get everything updated over the next few months.

Best,
      Mindy Kinsey
      Hi Mindy. Hopefully I can remember this forum and post more on here.

Comment

Seeing that my pictures I posted are gone, I'll see if I can post them again. These are the finished burnings of my two sided call sign plaque.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Thank you. Have you ever thought of putting a forum on here for paper burning?

Comment

Working...
            X